We see The Rock becoming a “multi” church in every sense of the word. A body of believers that is multi-cultural and multi-generational, all united by our love for God and for one another.
We see The Rock becoming a church with“multiple” influences:
• Influence with God through fervent, faith-filled prayer, passionate worship, and faithfully living what Jesus taught.
• Influence with one another through the knowledge and application of God’s Word.
• Influence with our city and community through a genuine love for the lost, revealed through servant ministries, and a powerful declaration of the Gospel of the Kingdom.
• Influence with the world through missionary endeavors that include the investing of finances, spiritual gifts, and our own lives for the sake of advancing the Kingdom.
We see The Rock becoming a church that is a center for“multiple” opportunities for each member to discover and fulfill their calling in God.
- Through training, equipping and releasing, every member has an open door to become the “minister” God designed them to be.
We see The Rock becoming a church with “multiple” campuses, with each campus will house ministries focused on meeting the needs of a specific area and people.
We dare to dream big because the Bible says God “is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us..." (Ephesians 3:20)